Assisted Living at The Lodge includes the following:
- Three meals served daily
- 24-hour assistance with personal care and activities of daily living
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Local transportation for medical needs
- Shopping assistance and scheduled shopping trips
- Enriching and fun resident activities
The beautiful two-story building is made up of 54 homelike suites, as well as spacious yet cozy common areas. Residents and guests can enjoy many different options such as sitting by the fireplace in the grand living room, playing cards or dominos with friends in one of the activity rooms or strolling in the courtyard garden.Each suite has a functional kitchen area that includes a refrigerator and microwave oven, as well as a spacious bathroom with a step-in shower, a corner walk-in closet and well-lit vanity area. Large windows in the suite allow lots of natural light and all utilities (including cable television) are included in the monthly cost. Residents are responsible for providing their own personal phone service (if desired) and pets are welcome.
Around-the-clock certified staff provides personal assistance, as needed, and exercise and other activities are provided on a regularly scheduled basis.